under constuction :)

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aeon's MMing and Verification [Free]

Aeon
    Aeon

Aeon's MMing and Verification [Free] Empty Aeon's MMing and Verification [Free]

Post by Aeon Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:18 pm

Credits to deviant for some of the descriptions

Aeon's MMing and Verification [Free] 102ktw9

My vouch page:https://absolutiongfx.forumotion.com/vouches-and-thanks-f14/aeon-s-vouches-t60.htm

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PRIVATE MESSAGE. ALWAYS!

Vouches: 0

What do I MM?

-Account for Account
    -Account for PIN
    -Money for Account Working now!
    -Money for PIN Working now!

Account for Account
    We start out by discussing how it will work. Both send me username and password... I check recoveries, then I change password. I check blackmarks and make sure both agree. Then I log in and check stats. When everything looks good I send them their new account.

Account for Pin
    I get the pin from the buyer, and then the account the seller wants the pin for. Then I get the account that the buyer wants to buy. Make sure the recoveries etc, you know the deal. Then... I put the pin on the sellers account and give the buyer the account.

Money for Account Working now!
    Same as account for account except at the same time I have the person with the money send it to my paypal, claim and cancel. Then when I see everything looks good I send the money to the other persons paypal, and then the account to the buyer.

Money for Pin Working now!
    I get the pin from the one selling the pin. I then get the person with the money to send to my paypal account, then claim and cancel. Then once I get verification that the money sent has been claimed and cancelled I put the pin on the buyers account they would like it to be on unless he is looking to sell to someone else.

MSN: aeonmm@live.com

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:23 am